Tax Manager – Corporate
Our client has an immediate need for a Corporate Tax Manager with federal tax compliance and an active CPA.Duties:
• Provide income tax provisions for U.S. federal income tax.
• U.S. federal income tax compliance, including review of annual U.S. consolidated return before filing.
• Manage U.S. federal income tax audits.
• Documenting FIN 48 reserves for U.S. federal tax.
• Provide U.S. federal income tax amounts for forecasts and annual/MYO Plans.
• For U.S. federal income tax, provide variance analyses for forecast/plan versus actual tax.
• Monitor and internally communicate U.S. tax legislative and judicial activity.
• Manage work of staff, develop team members
• Working knowledge of OneSource Income Tax and OneSource Tax Provision software preferredRequirements:
• Bachelors’ degree in Accounting,
• CPA is Required
• No less than 5 years of tax return experience with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with tax compliance/provision and review
• Background in public accounting required; Big 4 or National Firm experience preferred
• Must have no less than 1 year of supervisory experience
• OneSource software experience requiredQualified candidates with an active CPA, please send your resume to William
at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online