Our Atlanta office is looking to add an experienced Tax Associate to our team. Here are the position details:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other related fields.
• 150 credit hours required to sit for CPA exam preferred.
• Graduate degree preferred.
• 2+ years public accounting experience with a Certified Public Accounting firm serving high net worth families or Family Office Services experience desirable.
• Complete work papers, tax projections, and tax returns for partnerships, trusts, individuals, and private foundations.
• Conduct tax research to provide insight to specific client situations.
• Prepare deliverables for quarterly client meetings for Tax, Philanthropy, Insurance, and accounting service areas.
• Participate in weekly scheduling meetings.
• Present periodically on a tax technical topic from a selection of current topics.
• Manage multiple assignments and communicate project statuses with team.
• Other office duties as assigned or needed.
We offer competitive salary plus bonus and an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, flexible spending, flexible PTO, life insurance, education support, 401k plan, parental leave, and more. If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SFGA ind123 Click here to apply onlineClick here to apply online