Our major oil and gas client that continues to experience growth is seeking to add a Tax Analyst to their finance group. The individual will be responsible for tax compliance and provisions.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare quarterly and annual corporate tax provision;
- Preparation of Canadian income tax returns (Federal and provincial)
- Prepare monthly tax instalment remittances
- Be main point of contact on tax queries & dealing from internal and external authorities
- Assist in updating the income tax forecast on a regular basis
- Maintain up to date records regarding adjusted cost base of assets and liabilities
- Ad-hoc internal tax reporting
Your strengths include:
- Ideally 2+ years' relevant tax advisory and compliance experience, with a preference for industry
- Prior tax experience at a Canadian or US public accounting firm
- Completion or enrollment in CPA In-Depth tax course would be an asset
- Completion of a professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CMA/CGA)
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to create and design models
- Team player who is comfortable building relationships with stakeholders across the organization
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Kyle Baltimore and Esmond Desilva.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity, and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!