Senior Tax Advisor
Our client is searching for a Senior Tax Analyst with Canadian tax provision reporting, tax returns preparation and assisting in tax audits.
This candidate will collaborate with the various teams and will work to support the accounting team and handle operations in tax projects.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Canadian tax provisions disclosures and tax provision
- Assist in liaises with external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits of financial statements
- Prepare of Canadian income tax returns for various legal entities
- Assist in Canadian income tax and payroll audits, assessments, reassessments, audits and appeals
- Support and report Canadian income and indirect tax needs of the organization in various tax matters including; advising on payroll and benefits tax issues, accounting changes and special projects
- Work various other duties included tax research as required, risk management, policy implementation and process improvement
- Prepare working papers for US tax returns
- Gather information for SR&ED claims
Your strengths include:
- Knowledge of Canadian Income Tax, tax cases and CRA policies and working knowledge of Excise Tax Act
- Knowledge of IFRS
- ERP systems considered asset
- Professional Accounting Designation or relevant university degree
- Completion or working towards CICA In- depth Tax Course
- 5+ financial accounting and tax experience in public practice or large corporation
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!