Our client, located in the Raleigh, NC area, is seeking experienced tax accounting professionals to join their fast growing team.
- Preparation of complex individual, business, partnership and not-for-profit tax returns on a timely and efficient basis.
- Review of basic returns.
- Research tax issues and filing requirements.
- Perform complete and efficient reviews of individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns.
- Exhibits an understanding of clients’ business objectives and perform tax research to assist in tax structuring and modeling.
- Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
- Exhibit a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
- Develop professional relationship with client.
- BS, MSA or MST in Accounting or Taxation
- CPA Eligible a plus but not required
- Two years experience
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online