Immediate need for a Accountant - Tax & Audit in downtown Chicago. Competitive compensation will depend on the level of candidate expertise, $40K's - $80K, benefits and perks provided. This key professional position is open immediately and offers an excellent opportunity for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
Click here to apply onlineREQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA or CPA candidate
- At least 3 years of: Accounting: Hands on experience in all areas of accounting, from journals thru General Ledger and financial statements.
- Payroll: Preparation of payroll, payroll taxes calculation, quarterly and yearly payroll reports.
- Taxes: Coordinate the preparation of tax returns.
- Administrative: Billings, good communication skills and proficient and adaptable in computer usage.
- Must be capable of:
- Reconciling G/L accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Filing quarterly taxes
- Updating chart of accounts categories
- Working with our CPA on year-end financial statement for Audits.
- Advising and strategizing.
Click here to apply online
- Accurate and timely posting of all accounting data, including but not limited to A/P, A/R, CR, CD, and G. Journals.
- Reconciling General Ledger accounts and bank accounts.
- Producing Financial Statements and other Financial Reports.