Our client, located in the Orlando, FL area, has an immediate need for an experienced Tax Accountant.
- Assist in preparation and filing of federal and state income tax returns and related work papers, maintain tax calendar, and assist in communication with various state taxing jurisdictions.
- Assist in preparation and filing of sales tax returns and related schedules, maintain tax calendar and make associated payments.
- Assist in preparation and filing of other non-income based tax returns (i.e excise, TSA fees) and related supporting schedules, maintain tax calendar and make associated payments.
- Maintain tax depreciation records and responsible for depreciation calculation for the Company, provide accurate and timely reporting of tax depreciation when required.
- Maintain tax records for the engine consignment program and provide accurate and timely reporting of related tax deductions and other activity when required.
- Assistance in preparation and maintenance of roll forward and other accounting reports for certain accounts required in the closing process review, use in Company internal reporting package, and external reporting needs.
- Prepare and perform account reconciliations for the monthly closing process.
- Maintain proper records and documentation for Sarbanes– Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Assist other departments for tax related areas and tax needs.
- Provide support and assistance to comply with internal and external audit requests.
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit resume along with salary requirements if interested to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Tax
- Two years of professional experience in tax compliance and/or accounting, preferred.
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, solid communication and critical thinking abilities, strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Team approach and a positive attitude.