Our client, a full service CPA firm located in Marietta, GA is searching for a Tax Accountant to join their team.
The Tax Accountant will be responsible for preparing tax returns for S Corps, Partnerships and Individuals.
- Prepare and review S Corp, Partnership, LLC, Trust, Estate and Individual tax returns
- Assist in developing tax planning strategies
- Identify client issues, develop innovative solutions for clients and communicate these directly with the clients
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5-10 years related tax experience with a CPA firm
- Client-oriented work ethic
- Detailed and organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Lacerte Tax Software Highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills a Must
This firm offers a very pleasant work environment and competitive compensation.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online