Public Tax Accountant - Norcross, GA
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated, hard-working team player with 1-5 years of current public accounting experience to lead tax engagements for privately-held businesses.
The Tax Accountant will prepare minor and complex corporate and individual tax returns; complete tax planning & research, consult with clients providing tax recommendations and market firm services to existing and prospective clients.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• CPA license or currently sitting for the exam.
• Minimum 1+ years of current experience at a public accounting firm in a tax-related position.
• Experience preparing returns for individuals and privately held businesses.
• Strong organizational, writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.Click here to apply online