Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Bilingual Tax Accountant II for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This position will be 100% onsite. You will assist with tax related issues for non-US subsidiaries and activities.
- Review VAT foreign tax returns and payments prepared by accountants.
- Review responses to tax authorities and third parties.
- Assist with gathering accounting records for various foreign tax audits.
- Assist with fixed asset reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and roll-forward of tax balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare check request payments.
- Maintain and gather accounting records for foreign transfer pricing studies.
- Other project and duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred.
- 1-3 years Tax or Accounting experience required.
- Must have demonstrated the intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word & Excel.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!