My client is a high-growth Healthcare Organization based in the Raleigh-Durham area. They are top-in-class in Mental Health Services and committed to the highest level of quality therapeutics. We are seeking an expert recruiter in Time-to-Hire to join their team as a Talent Specialist. This position offers a competitive salary, a teamwork atmosphere, and great benefits.
Must have 2 to 4 years of experience in the key areas listed below:
- Full-cycle recruiting of healthcare professionals
- Strategic organization in managing competing deadlines
- Working in ATS systems for tracking and pipeline management
- Creative & innovative sourcing strategies and closing of new talent
- Excellent communication skills
If qualified and interested, let’s connect. To schedule a time to chat, please submit your resume. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, tenacious recruiter seeking an organization with a collaborative culture and work-life balance.
Key Words: talent acquisition, mental health, healthcare, recruiter, talent partner, autism, behavioral health, full-cycle recruiting, (ATS OR applicant tracking system), onboarding, iCIMS, Lever, JazzHR, Workable, Recruitee, Pinpoint, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, candidate, time-to-hire, time-to-fill