We are seeking a resilient self-starter with a passion for outside sales to join our team in the Boston area. In brief, a “hunter” who can not only build the sales territory through new account generation in industrial and manufacturing industries, but manage current accounts and grow the business. Territory includes Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Eastern Massachusetts (to Worcester but NOT South towards the Cape).
You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative Magid sales team and manage the full cycle sales process for your surrounding territory.
What We Offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions with high earning potential
- Company car and gas card, cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive benefits plan to include: generous profit sharing and 401K plans, medical, dental, life insurance, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- New business development through cold calling and canvassing
- Account management of existing business
- Developing proposals to generate new business
- Reporting to regional office on sales progress
- You will be in the field 5 days a week
What we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years of successful selling and building client relationships experience
- Ability to develop strategic client relationships
- Ability to open new accounts
- Someone who isn’t afraid to cold call, enjoys competing and likes to win
Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor and importer of hand protection and safety products i.e. work gloves, fall protection, gas detection, reusable and disposable respirators, clean room, 1st aid and all other safety related products. Magid is a financially stable, growing and privately held business, which has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disabled/veteran