Large International Automotive company located in the Metro Detroit area is looking for a Systems Validation Manager
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a critical role in ensuring robust, high quality products through comprehensive system and vehicle level validation tests for electric vehicle and electrified powertrain product.
- Will have an immediate cross functional impact on the Verification and Validation of integrated electrified solution in our company.
- Manage validation team resources to support multiple concurrent customer projects
- Work with vehicle systems and development engineering team to develop DVP&R (Design Verification Plan and Report) at system and vehicle levels of electric vehicle and propulsion systems
- Coordinate the alignment of validation requirements, validation procedures, validation test cases to maximize reuse across projects
- Support customer program PDS, BOM, DFMEA, DVP, ED&T, and support RFQ response.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01#LI-01
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 10+ years of experience in automotive or commercial vehicle industry with at least 4 years in validation.
- Strong background in high voltage propulsion systems, high or low voltage auxiliary systems, vehicle control systems, battery system and power distribution units
- Experienced in development validation requirements, test plans and test procedures based on technical specifications at component, system and vehicle level
- Experienced in execution of system and vehicle level DVP/Rs, design issues detection during validation testing and provide design improvement feedback to design teams