Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This is a new role to support senior testers on the Salesforce integration of the CCM COVID tracking app. They will be Testing systems integrations (with salesforce) and UAT testing in Salesforce
What you will achieve in this role:
- Perform functional and non-functional system testing of the Case and Contact Management (CCM) solution and integration with the provincial Immunization Repository
- Perform testing of routine and incident management of the CCM solution, including support for infectious disease public health activities, infectious disease case, contact, and outbreak investigation and management, immunization administration, and vaccine distribution and delivery (inventory)
- Running data validation of the CCM solution
- Conduct testing in support routine and incident management, application functionality sustainment, performance tuning and technical documentation
- Conduct various forms of testing (manual, automated, regression, performance and load) to verify issues, and assist in trouble-shooting problems
- Assist with developing testing strategy, test plans, the selection of testing tools, and the identification of resources required for testing
- Support product evaluations & User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Preparing complete system testing documentation and artefacts including: test plans, test cases, test scripts, automated test scripts, test results reports, defect logs for the CCM solution
- Identify and log issues and risks, update tasks and status
- Verify the completeness of deployment in production environments.
- Review and/or provide input to technical and business requirements for the ministry’s applications, tools, and integration components
- Participate effectively in QA and cross functional team collaborative situations including: status meetings, design reviews and walkthroughs, prototyping, test plan walkthroughs, defect log and resolution reviews.
What you will bring to this role:
2+Years Salesforce testing (Systems and UAT)
2+ years Technology integration testing
Experience in SQL scripting/querying
Experience with tools for tracking user stories, test cases and defects
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.