To troubleshoot, calibrate, repair and maintain all plant electrical, instrumentation and electronic equipment. To complete specific projects assigned by supervisor
The Systems Technician reports to the Electrical Coordinator, who reports to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Manager reports to the Plant Manager.
- Perform all electrical repair work, preventative maintenance and emergency call-out tasks on plant electrical equipment while always maintaining code regulations, good craftsmanship, quality and professionalism.
- Make recommendations for modifying PM job plans throughout the facility
- Recommend additional spare parts requirements to immediate supervisor
- Comply with all safety regulations and practices for this facility
- Maintain integrity and general look of all electrical systems
- Maintain reliability of equipment within standards
- Lead Plant Projects assigned by Management from conception to execution
- Work with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation, both within your work group and outside of your work group
- Troubleshoot potential concerns required to achieve and maintain maximum productivity
- Report maintenance problems to the immediate supervisor
- Supervise and/or train contractors and M & E employees, as required
- Generate work order requests and follow-up as required
- Document work order history when jobs are completed
- Document all problem solving efforts related to all repeat problems/issues in order to avoid rework and to establish a history related to that problem/issue.
- Read plans, drawings and manuals to aid in problem solving efforts
PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the electrical field in the cement manufacturing or related industry.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure continuous improvement in their functional area as well as the overall plant operations.