Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Systems Supervisor for a South Florida based client. This is a direct hire position that works off a hybrid schedule. The Systems Supervisor will lead a team of Systems administrators responsible for deploying reconfigure and troubleshoot systems and applications at the server level. This role will have hands on components.
- AS degree or higher, 1 year of supervisor experience, and 10 total within IT systems or support.
- Experience leading teams supporting Windows operating systems, including creating and configuring physical and virtual servers. (Windows, VCenter, VMware, ESXi)
- Experience assisting with budgeting, resource management, annual reviews, and vendor management.
- Experience administering/creating policies within systems tools.
- Proficient with Active Directory and associated tools. Including User/group administration, security permissions and group policies.
- Provides escalation support to Help Desk for all infrastructure related issues. This includes computers, workstations, mobile devices, printers, software, and network issues.
- Knowledge of backup, restore and recovery procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of Azure, Citrix, and AWS cloud services.
- Knowledge of SQL server is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience patch deployment and software packaging.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program.