endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international automotive company located in Novi, Michigan is looking for a Systems Mechanical Engineer to work in our electrification department. The selected candidate will work within the product development team, and actively participate in the design, manufacturing and integration of the various systems of an electric car / truck. More specifically, the Systems Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining the specifications of the systems to be designed.
- Coordinate the design of on-board systems, structural elements, body elements or mechanical parts.
- Coordinating and validating EAF analysis activities and technical drawings.
- Perform preliminary calculations and EAF for the solutions considered.
- Develop validation plans for designed systems and supplier parts.
- Support the product development team and monitor the development process (design review), respecting deadlines.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other pertinent engineering discipline required
- 3+ years in mechanical design of vehicles.
- 3D design and technical drawing (Solidworks and/or NX).
- Experience in finite element analysis and load case definition.
- Experience in electric vehicle design is an asset.