Large international automotive manufacturing company located in the metro Detroit Michigan area is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the design, documentation and integration of various vehicle systems.
- Develop fully integrated electric vehicle systems to improve and expand our EV product portfolio with a commitment to improving vehicle safety, performance, and fuel economy.
- Lead system integration activities and support proper execution of vehicle program development process.
- Support the DFMEA and PPAP processes.
- Coordinate the design of embedded systems, structural elements, mechanical parts, electromechanical parts, etc.
- Coordinate and validate FEA analysis activities and technical drawings.
- Develop validation plans for designed systems and supplier parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in system integration engineering and design of vehicles.
- Good understanding of electromechanical systems.
- Knowledge of modeling software (Solidworks), FEA and automotive development processess.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.