endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive Manufacturing company located in Novi, Michigan is looking for a System integration Engineer that can be apart of our electrification team. The selected candidate will work in the product development team and actively participate in the design, documentation and integration of the various vehicle systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the follow-up of the development process (Design Review) throughout the project, while respecting deadlines.
- Ensuring the proper follow-up of the documentation.
- Support the DFMEA and PPAP processes.
- Coordinate the design of embedded systems, structural elements, mechanical parts, electromechanical parts, etc.
- Coordinate and validate FEA analysis activities and technical drawings.
- Develop validation plans for designed systems and supplier parts.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other pertinent engineering discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in system integration engineering and design of vehicles.
- Good understanding of electromechanical systems.
- Knowledge of modeling software (Solidworks) and FEA.
- Knowledge of automotive development processes.
- Experience in the design of electric vehicles is an asset.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.