Our client, a well-established and forward-thinking developer & manufacturer of electromechanical and electronic devices for the automotive industry, is looking for a Systems Engineer or Senior Systems Engineer to join their team in Novi, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a leader in their product space and has over a century of experience providing quality products on a global scale. This is a full-time position which offers competitive benefits and unique employee perks.
The Systems Engineer/Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for acting as the technical lead for High Voltage Power Outlet and inverter projects:
- Work with OEM customers to guide, negotiate, and capture requirements
- Analyze customer requirements with Electrical, Hardware, Software, and Mechanical Engineering team members
- Develop PCBA-level and Product-level End-Of-Line Production Test specifications
- Develop and allocate system requirements
- Coordinate with Program Management to capture, assign, and resolve open technical issues
- Participate in Warranty return analysis and corrective actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of automotive experience (with at least 2 in customer interfacing roles)
- System of application engineering experience for an embedded product
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.