Systems Engineer Tier 1 Auto Supplier Detroit Metro Area
This is a publicly traded manufacturing company that works in a variety of automotive and transportation industries. Their products and systems are critical elements in the management of mechatronic systems.
The Systems Engineer will lead engineering work for systems and applications for mechatronic actuators. The ideal candidate has expertise in driveline actuators and electrification and can communicate difficult concepts succinctly.
- Understand and document performance characteristics of current and future actuation technologies in driveline systems
- Work with external and internal teams to specify system-level requirements
- Create system validation plans and reports based on system-level requirements
- Identify opportunities for growth in the market
- BS in an engineering discipline, BSEE or BSME preferred
- 2+ years of experience developing driveline systems, 5+ preferred
- Knowledge of lab tools for performing analysis and testing
- Experience with ISO 26262, ASPICE, and AUTOSAR preferred
- Comfortable with travel as required
If Interested, please apply directly to this posting.