endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Manufacturing company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Application Engineer that will support hybrid and battery electric application and system engineering division.
- Assist in all phases of customer current and future programs / projects
- Facilitate internal communications between Product Engineering, Sales, Quality, Warranty, Manufacturing and Assembly for specific programs / projects (voice of customer within the organization).
- Champion Engineering change requests and submit ERs & deviations as required.
- Facilitate the implementation of design changes, cost savings and new model launches at customer.
- Work within the customer systems to update and release drawings, models, BOMs, and specifications for Dana products.
- Create customer ECNs
- Lead root cause analysis and resolution of customer assembly plant build issues and assist with resolution of field, warranty, and quality issues.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in automotive or commercial vehicle industry.
- Experience in drivetrain/powertrain/chassis engineering or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint) and Outlook.