This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry.
Why Work Here?
The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth. They maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match).
The Systems Engineer is responsible for ensuring cross-disciplinary aspects of products are defined, implemented, and verified.
- Knowledgeable of requirements management principles and flow
- Analyze and decompose high-level customer and internal requirements into System requirements
- Measure rate of implementation and testing to ensure complete requirement coverage by product launch
- Develop reusable System Architecture based on system-level requirements
- Assign high-level requirements to system elements
- Fulfill all Systems Engineering deliverables as described in standard process
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Physics, or Technology discipline
- Requirements management experience (DOORS preferred)
- Development of Systems Architectures
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.