endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Systems Engineer - RCS
The global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Autonomous Vehicle Technology (all the cool new tech appearing in cars – cameras / radar / lidar / night vision / occupant sensing / level 2-4 autonomy is expanding rapidly and looking for an engineering professional who is a cut above for a key role on a new project.
Part of a $30b global super-power this division is US-based, lean and a pioneer. If you are looking to be at the cutting edge of technology this is the place for you!
What you'll do:
Become a key member of an application design team for automotive restraint control and sensing (RC&S) ECUs
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirements Engineering Management
- Review customer requirements and negotiate agreements on technical system requirements
- Identify, develop, and review technical system, hardware and software requirements
- Allocate requirements to the appropriate functions according to the System Architecture Design
- Organize the requirements structure in an appropriate REM tool
- Manage requirement traceability
- System Architectural Design
- Define a system architecture consistent with the technical requirements
- Identify functions and elements required to achieve the use case(s)
- Formalize these through different SYSml diagrams, at different abstraction levels, from vehicle to component
- Capture the system architecture, both model and document-based
- Create a system FMEA to analyze the system
- Organizational Collaboration
- Work with system safety to develop safety concepts in order to achieve required functional safety
- Interact with product platform (advanced development) team(s) to understand internal architecture inputs/constraints and to leverage reuse
What you'll bring:
- Minimum Bachelor's Science Degree, or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant systems engineering experience in the electronics industry, automotive focus preferred
- Expertise in architecture modeling (Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, other) and requirements management tools (DOORS, codebeamer, other)
- System hardware and software knowledge through work experience
- Requirements writing proficiency through work experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.