endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large automotive company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for a Electric Vehicle (EV) Systems Engineer that will support the development of integrated electrified powertrain and vehicle systems for the Commercial Vehicle Business Unit.
- Understand & interact with the client’s engineering team to deliver a BEV that exceeds expectations in regard to BMS, powertrain, DC/DC, OBC, HVAC, cooling, brakes and power steering.
- Develop systems architecture to the creating from scratch of simulation models, right through commissioning prototypes cars/trucks.
- Lead the design and development of new and innovative electric vehicle system from concept to production with an emphasis on the electrified powertrain portfolio.
- Develop complete electric vehicle systems, subsystems, and components to improve and expand Dana's EV product portfolio with a commitment to improving vehicle safety, performance, and fuel economy.
- Conduct all vehicle-level system activities with a team of systems engineers on a specific OEM program, including vehicle-level feature definition with customer, requirements definition and coordinate with hardware and software teams to write lower-level requirements ensuring full-system definition and traceability
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Control Systems or related field required
- 2+ years of experience in electrified powertrain or electric vehicle
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred; focus on systems engineering
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.