endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The global technology leader in ADAS and safety electronics with 230 production locations in 40 countries with approximately 138,000 employees is looking for a talented Engineer for a key role on a new program.
This organization is rock-solid financially at over $35b in sales and this is a direct-hire position.
Located in their Global Electronics Technology Center in the greater Detroit area. They just completed a new Innovation Center built for their employees where they have the tools to develop their own products and have an on-site fitness center. This is truly a world-class company.
Systems Engineer - Cameras
Nowhere is this more true than within the Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) team, whose job is creating safe and effective ECUs for sensing the environment with visual, RADAR, and LIDAR means, and using this data to support Level 1-3 autonomous/assisted driving applications.
Within this group, the Systems Engineering team is responsible for taking high-level direction from the Portfolio and strategic marketing areas, as well as customer and market/regulatory input, and converting these inputs into specific designs which are achievable by the implementation teams (Hardware, Software, Optics). Work products from this team include System Requirements, System Architecture, various Functional Safety and Cybersecurity work products, and of course communication with development and validation teams.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to support in the capture, development and management of system-level ADAS camera product line requirements and architecture for a next-generation scalable computer vision module. This position will operate under the guidance of a more senior Systems Engineer to complete tasks in System Requirements and/or System Architecture. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with internal and external customers and influencing engineers from many disciplines across multiple sites.
- Create, refine, and review Requirements and Architecture work products for ADAS Systems
- Work (with occasional guidance) to define Core product goals, capabilities, and system-level design
- Manage work products in compliance with approved processes
- Support quality and management objectives as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, in a technical discipline (Electrical/Computer/Systems Engineering or Software discipline preferred)
- Solid experience writing formal product requirements and/or architectural work products
- Experience with Rational DOORS and/or Rational Rhapsody strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with issue management and configuration management software
- Must thrive in a fast-paced organization and rapidly evolving market
- Good understanding of the ‘V’ cycle and traceability
- Knowledge of CMMI and/or ASPICE a strong plus
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.