Are you looking for a contract opportunity where you can show off your System Analyst skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you.
If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Develops, designs, maintains and documents complex applications supporting key business activities.
Your strengths include:
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the following:
- Minimum two (2) years of professional experience in systems analysis and application development
- Broad knowledge of computer systems technology, programming and design techniques
- Demonstrated ability to react with urgency to troubleshoot critical issues when faced with application availability situations.
- Excellent communication skills to understand and describe business processes and system changes.
- Recent role in enterprise-level application support team/operations
Knowledge of the following is considered an asset:
- PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Java and/or .NET
- Workflow products
- Oracle OSB / SOA
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Experience in billing systems
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology