Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Operations Support Specialist, Level 2 - provides daily ongoing phone and email ticket support on multiple applications, responding to urgent, unscheduled support requests with a high level of time sensitivity, also providing support for end user account creation, updates/changes and deletions, as well as client communications.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Provide daily ongoing first point of contact support to clients by phone and through the Footprint ticketing system or other mechanism;
- Prioritize regularly scheduled support activities along with urgent, often unscheduled support requests with a high level of responsiveness and time sensitivity.
- Liaise between users and other team members including Database Administrators (DBA’s), System Administrators, Network Administrators, Privacy and Security Specialists, and Software Subject Matter Experts;
- Triage Footprints tickets to Subject Matter experts for resolution;
- Ensure all tickets are accurately categorized for reporting purposes;
- Assist with distribution of client application communications interfacing with Business Subject Matter Experts;
- Identify application defects and assist in trouble shooting root cause; and
- Follow all established Service Management process and identify opportunities for improvement.
What you will bring to this role:
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support at Tier 1 and 2 levels
- Microsoft Great Plains 2016
- Quadrant Workforce
- BSSI Health Financial Management module (HFM)
- AD account creation
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.