endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a global manufacturer within its Americas Headquarters.
- Maintain the local information systems operation.
- Provide technical support for the Cisco LAN infrastructure, VM & SAN Server Cluster, Windows servers, desktops, laptops, printers, software, custom applications, & Telecom sys.
- Reports to: Director of Information Systems
- Microsoft: Office, Access, Outlook, Share point, Project, Visio, Win7, 2008, 2012r2, 2016 Server
- CAD packages: Unigraphics NX8.5, AutoCad, SurfCam, MasterCam
- ERP system: SAP, EDI
- Engineering Systems: PDM, Siemens Team Center
- Human Resources Management: Success Factors, Employee Central, WorkForce
- Manufacturing: Allen Bradley, 10in6
IND-D07endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Ability to work in the US on an unlimited basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field required
- Expertise in personal computer hardware and operating systems software required
- Experience with network hardware such as routers, servers, switches, wireless access points, etc. required
- Must be adaptable to working in manufacturing and office environments
- Programming experience with databases and data structures preferred