Recruitment Technology Systems Administrator
Customer Service and support are your strong suit! You are a problem solver, who follows the solution through to completion. You will manage multiple competing priorities while delivering end user customer satisfaction.
The Systems Administrator will be the subject matter expert and internal “consultant” for all endevis Traditional Services technology platforms to include but not limited to Applicant Tracking System, Artificial Intelligence and blockchain, web-based research platforms, third-party support tools, and more. This position is one of great visibility with not only the users of these tools, but Senior Leadership at endevis.
- First Level support with end-users on Recruitment Technology platforms
- Post implementation (ongoing) support of system administration activities as well as troubleshooting user and candidate issues.
- Work with end users to ensure adoption and training needs are met
- Track user tickets in Freshdesk
- Onboarding/offboarding technology access
- Strong knowledge and experience with all MS Office tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional time management and a real sense of urgency
- Ability to solve problems and drive efficiencies through technology
Bachelor’s Degree (strongly preferred)
Years of Experience
- Identify process improvement recommendations to maximize use of systems
- Maintain/update current standard report templates; develop additional special templates as needed.
- Collaborate with partner Technical Project Managers and endevis Senior Leadership to maintain a backlog of implementation and configuration requests.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking or CRM systems