Title: Systems Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-9100219180
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Systems Administratorr to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Walton, KY.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Design and oversee local area networks, wide area networks, and network segments. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware.
- The System Administrator will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, and VPN gateways.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, degree or relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.