Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Systems Administrator II for a South Florida based client with office throughout the country. This position will be 100% remote but will require up to 30-40% travel to support the growing amount of field offices. (With the concentration of offices outside Atlanta, someone located here will have mostly local travel)
The System Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Including (but not limited to) the following:
- User/group administration, security permissions and group policies.
- Researches and reacts to security alerts.
- Monitors systems to ensure data is secure and optimized.
- Configures, tests, and deploys operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Performs routine audits of systems and software.
- Provides support for day-to-day operations related to Incident, Service Request and Problem Management.
- Provides escalation technical support to Service Desk for all infrastructure related issues. This includes computers, mobile devices, printers, software, security, and network issues.
- Critical Incident Management, including bridge coordination and Problem root cause identification.
- Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes improvement recommendations to reduce Service Desk incident or escalation rate.
- Writes or revises technical user training manuals and procedures.
- Provides on-call support which requires working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience within IT Administration
- Expertise in Windows (and MAC) operating systems, including installing and maintaining both physical hardware and cloud applications.
- Proficient with Active Directory, VPN, and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of backup, restore and recovery procedures.
- Demonstrated experience of image creation and security patch deployment and software packaging.
- Experience managing mobile devices such as Windows 10 and iOS utilizing Microsoft Intune or other Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Solid PowerShell knowledge
- Excellent communication and time management skills. Ability to work independently and multi-task / managing multiple efforts (or systems) simultaneously
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program