We have an open position for a System Protection Engineer with one of our well-established and highly reputable clients. They are seeking a higher level engineer with robust technical expertise and the ability to be a representative in a variety of public and corporate settings.
- Develop reports to cover objectives and budgetary considerations
- In-depth knowledge of procedures, codes, and regulations required by policy and law
- Data analysis, approval of technical records, and preparation of estimates
- Leads development of work plans and takes any required corrective measures including training and development of junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited institution
- PE in Kentucky preferred
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Decision making
- Customer focus
We look forward to hearing from you, apply today for this exciting opportunity!