Reporting to the General Manager for one of the global leaders in supply chain management. With 41,000 employees, 70 million sq ft of warehousing space and 2,300 tractors in 67 countries, provides customer-focused solutions to 165,000 clients in a wide range of manufacturing and retail industries. Services include Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport.
The Systems Analyst - Operations is responsible for providing systems support for accounts, networks and/or large sites with complex system requirements The Systems Analyst - Operations serves as an IT liaison between operating divisions, vendors, customers and internal departments to achieve operational and IT objectives while continuously assessing opportunities for improvement to support business changes. Develops thorough understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) construction and functionality to provide pre- and post-implementation support including advanced setup for the facility, systems configuration, user acceptance testing, associate training, functionality roll-outs, and systems audits.
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Third Party Logistics business & warehouse systems support.
- Install, troubleshoot, and develop technical solutions relative to hardware and software
- Act as a technical and non-technical resource in assisting users with systems
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve escalated issues (software, hardware, internet, etc.)
- WMS configuration, implementation, and support
- Rf systems and equipment
- Oracle SQL Db
- Loftware, Bar code software and Zebra Printers
- Inventory control, configuration, EDI, and ASN
- Assists with Reporting solution, providing analytical queries and tools for operational management as needed
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Travel: up to 40%
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or relevant degree)
- Residence: Dallas TX, Kansas City MO, Kutztown PA
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Advanced Degree –MBA
- Experience with DB2 SQL & MySQL
- Business acumen
- Routine Reporting
- Time Management
- Multi task environment
- Strategic agility
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.
Practice Leader: Nate Bonnell
Warehousing & DistributionNbonnell@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.136Click here to apply online