It is expected that the Systems Administrator II will use the latest tools to develop and deliver solutions in support of our infrastructure and client’s needs.
KEY RESPONSBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform Windows Server Administration Duties
- Administer Server Virtualization Infrastructure (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Administer Cloud Infrastructure (Microsoft O365/Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Administer Desktop as a Service / Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMWare, Microsoft)
- Perform Windows Infrastructure Management Duties (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP)
- Deploy, Configure and Manage MSP Tools such as ConnectWise RMM.
- Considerable knowledge of at least one scripting language preferably PowerShell.
- Expert with Windows 7 and 10 desktop support and administration.
- Expert with Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Expert in Windows Active Directory
- Good understanding of core networking concepts: TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, routing, switching, firewalls, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Troubleshooting issues with laptops/desktops/printers, network, general user issues.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent – related work experience can be substituted
- Minimum of eight years providing technical support in a professional IT environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work independent
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certification – Core Infrastructure or equivalent.