They are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta. London will also be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while their immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
Once your visa has been processed and the time has come for you to relocate to Cape Town, once again relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home annually, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar. They have over 1 800 multi-national employees as they provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives them the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making them an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations they service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
Job Functions Call Centre,Client Services
Specification Duties will include, but not limited to:
Requirements (Non- negotiable):
- Respond to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Swiss French Language
- Process and take ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Process pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building & management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handle and take full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Perform extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
- Swiss French as home/first language essential
- Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- Possess a Degree or Diploma
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201515 subject heading or email body.
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
- Be able to work independently yet be a team player
- Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
- Be deadline driven & goal orientated
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurized dynamic environment
- Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
- Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.