Medical Technologist - Surgical Tech
As a talented Surgical Tech, your career is valuable to people with your special Surgical Tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Surgical Technician nationwide.
Responsibilities for Surgical Technician
- Assist in preparing and moving patients, and in cleaning the operating room.
- Responsible for assuring all equipment and instruments are operational.
- Arrange and inventory sterile set-up for surgery and passes items as needed to the operating team.
- Assist the surgical team during operative procedures.
- Inspect equipment to ensure integrity and safety.
- Keep accurate records.
Surgical Tech - Education
- High school graduate or GED - Graduate from an accredited education program for Surgical Technology
Surgical Tech - Certifications
- BCLS Required
- LPN Required
- Certified as a Surgical Technologist
Surgical Tech - Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a Surg Tech
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care