As a talented Lead Surgical Tech, your career is valuable to people with your special Surgical Tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Surgical Technologists nationwide.
Responsibilities for Surgical Technologists
- The Surgical Tech will assist in preparing and moving patients, and in cleaning the operating room.
- Responsible for assuring all equipment and instruments are operational
- The Surgical Technologist will arrange and inventorying sterile set-up for surgery and passes items as needed to the operating team.
- The Surgical Technologist will assist the surgical team during operative procedures.
Surgical Tech - Education
- High school graduate or GED - Graduate from an accredited education program for Surgical Technology
Surgical Tech - Certifications
- BCLS Required
- Certified as a Surgical Technologist
Surgical Tech - Experience
- 1 full year of experience working as a Surg Tech
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care