Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Surgical Technologist Nurse for a great opportunity in the Dallas, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as a Surgical Technologist.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in a Surgical Technologist
- BLS Required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
- Performs necessary technical skills in a scrub role requiring aseptic technique as delineated through standards of Operating Room care.
- Documents accurately on all records, as indicated by policy.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Prepares the operating room for surgical procedures.
- Ensures surgical equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgical team based on knowledge of human anatomy and pathophysiology and how they relate to the surgical patient and the procedure being performed.