Surgical Technologist - Operating Room Tech
Raleigh NC area
Currently seeking a talented Surgical Technologist, Operating Room Tech, for a position in Raleigh NC area. The ideal candidate will possess a current CST license with experience working as a Surg Tech - OR Tech.
Requirements of the Surgical Technologist - OR Tech
- High school graduate or GED
- Graduate from an accredited education program for Surgical Technology
- BCLS Required
- 1 full year of experience working as a Surg Tech
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
- Pass a drug screen and background check
Responsibilities of the Surgical Technologist - OR Tech
- Assist in preparing and moving patients, and in cleaning the operating room.
- Responsible for assuring all equipment and instruments are operational.
- Arrange and inventory sterile set-up for surgery and passes items as needed to the operating team.
- Assist the surgical team during operative procedures.
- Inspect equipment to ensure integrity and safety.
- Keep accurate records.