Currently seeking talented Administrator of Surgery Center for a great opportunity in the Miami, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 7 years of current experience working in a surgery center and have 5 years’ experience working as a director/manager in a surgery center setting.
Responsibilities of the Administrator of Surgery Center
- The Center Administrator is responsible for the daily operation of the Center; and in conjunction with the Medical Director, shall construct and implement, following Governing Body approval, all policies and procedures pertaining to the operation of the Center.
- The Administrator is responsible for business development of the center.
- The Center Administrator is responsible for achieving the objectives of the Center, establishing administrative policies in conjunction with the Medical Executive Committee of the Medical Staff, developing and implementing personnel policies, coordinating activities within the Center with Center Managers and assuring that operations of the Center meet with a high standard.
- The Center Administrator in conjunction with the Medical Director shall ensure that the Center complies with the requirements of any governmental or regulatory body having jurisdiction in the premises or use of the Center, to meet such quality standards as set forth by the selected accrediting agency, and assist the Medical Staff to ensure that medical practices and procedures meet such standards.
- The Center Administrator shall ensure that available resources are provided to adequately maintain the physical property and equipment of the Center to assure good working order and conditions.
Administrator of Surgery Center - Education
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's degree strongly preferred
Administrator of Surgery Center - Experience
- 7+ years of current experience working in an ambulatory surgery center
- 5+ years of current experience working in a management role an ambulatory surgery center
- Must have a strong business background that understands running an operation with a P&L versus a cost center in a hospital
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $110,000.00 per year