As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance Center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 60 years. With 25 programs we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 23,000 people annually. Together we: Nurture development. Foster resilience. Cultivate well-being.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Staff II to join our team of talented professionals.
As a Support Staff II (SSII) in the Adult Behavioral Health Program, you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a member of the support team and being a support for the clinical staff’s secretarial needs.
- This includes receptionist duties, light typing, opening clinical records, filing papers in case records, scheduling psychiatric appointments, and maintaining appointment log.
- Regular working hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:30-7:00, Friday- 8:30-5, and some Saturdays.
To qualify for this position, you will need the following:
- High School diploma with a minimum of 2 years clerical/reception experience; proficiency in a variety of computer programs, especially work processing software, and dedicated software systems; excellent written, verbal, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to attend to details, track and prepare data accurately and in a timely way.
- Needs the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in writing, or orally.
- Needs the ability to work with a wide variety of clients and staff.
The Guidance believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more! If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line at www.guidance-center.org/careers.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Click here to apply online