Supply Chain Support Clerk
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Type / Hours: 3 month temp to hire – 20 hours p/week – Monday 10am to 4pm / Wednesday 10am to 4pm / Friday 8am to 4pm
Job Code: EB-1739098414
Rate: $17.00 - $18.00+ p/hr, DOE
Tekberry is looking for highly qualified and motivated Supply Chain Support Clerk to work on-site with our client, a top-tier technology company in Santa Rosa, CA. This is a part time (20 hours p/week) temp to hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
The Supply Chain Support Clerk will support the Supply Chain Administrator in processing and shipping customer orders. This may include verifying addresses, pricing, terms, and other conditions as well as troubleshooting shipping transactions. Will be required to learn more complex shipping processes as needed. Will assist in maintaining customer purchase order records and insure they are updated and in good order. Will perform administrative duties related to customer orders and shipments as required.
- Process and prepare customer orders for shipment by 3 pm each day to meet shipping carrier requirements and deadlines.
- Verify customer’s shipping methods and other terms, as well as troubleshooting and escalating any shipping transactions issues to the appropriate person
- Update any customer information and/or shipping information as required.
- Prepare each day for next day’s shipments – the labels and documents.
- Complete all administrative duties in a timely manner. This will include but not limited to printing necessary documents; editing and applying labels, packaging customer orders, processing shipments via FedEx, UPS, and DHL; entering tracking numbers in shipping system: file open and closed customer PO’s.
- High School Diploma is required and/or GED equivalent.
- AA degree in business; accounting, and/or other related industry is helpful.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in order processing in a manufacturing environment.
- Problem solve issues as they arise and work well under pressure
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills; can follow oral and written instructions
- Acute attention to detail and ability to organize data
- Operate standard office equipment, i.e. computers and copiers
- Take initiative to meet deadlines and to work with moderate supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.