endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Job Title : Supply Chain Supervisor
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Supply Chain Supervisor position will be highly visible throughout the organization. Overall responsibilities include coordinating, facilitating and implementing activities within the Supply Chain Department as well as the production and support departments when required.
Specific activities include:
- Manage the demand plan and order variations, focus on past due orders, capacity issues, critical parts supply, and make recovery and commitment plans for customers. Ensure customer satisfaction is top priority and monitored daily.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Monitor suppliers' activities to assess performance in meeting quality or delivery requirements.
- Complete the analysis of the inventory variances and work with the appropriate groups to implement corrective actions.
- Be the lead liaison for customer business; logistics, shipping system procedures, packaging requirements and order releasing.
- Supervise the daily warehouse operations: shipping, receiving, delegating manpower.
- Identify needs and champion development / maintenance of the plant material information systems.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Be able to perform warehouse duties if when needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Supply Chain or Warehouse Supervisor position within a manufacturing environment (preferably in an automotive related operation).
- Working exposure to an inventory control system and just in time manufacturing.
- Knowledgeable in ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- Excel at oral communication and Microsoft programs (Power Point and Excel).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy, independent and analytical thinking.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and negotiating.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in supply chain management or related field
What we offer
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D06
- Work in international teams on innovative products
- Very good working climate
- Attractive compensation package