endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supply Chain Specialist for major Tier 1 Automotive Supplier has an immediate need for Supply Chain Specialist
2 plus years experience out of Automotive manufacturing operation, BBA required
- Oversee planning and scheduling of plant operations to produce products meeting customer requirements while maximizing plant profitability.
- Ensure the safe operation of the plant’s material handling equipment in accordance with published plant and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor inventory levels and help develop plans to increase the speed at which materials flow through the plant, reduce inventory levels; monitor and develop scheduling and inventory control techniques compatible with JIT, Kaizen and Lean principles.
- Monitor inventory accuracy and implement robust systems for accuracy improvement.
- Monitor, report and eliminate causes for premium and unplanned freight charges, monitor and resolve issues concerning interplant requirements and deliveries, monitor and resolve capacity issues and reduce overtime costs.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.