Title: Supply Chain Planner
City: Peachtree City
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1357989008
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Supply Chain Planner to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Peachtree City, GA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for:
- Collecting, analyzing, and translating historical and causal (external) data to create a global forecast for his/her assigned OEM(s)
- Establishing stocking plans for all affected locations.
- Conducting monthly S&OP meetings with his/her assigned OEM(s) to identify potential risks, capacity constraints, and improvement opportunities.
- Performing various ad hoc analysis and reports as required.
- It is the goal of the Planner to help meet customer satisfaction by planning and managing inventory investment to achieve turn and fill rate targets. The Planner also maintains open communication channels with the OEM and within the organization to optimize information flow and drive continuous improvement into the forecast process.
- Collect and analyzes world-wide causal (external) data from sources such as Sales, marketing, Customer Support, Customers, Repair Centers, etc.
- Translates historical and causal data into a global forecast for the applicable OEM
- Produces a global forecast of planned purchases for assigned OEM’s each month and forwards to the OEM for inclusion in their production planning process.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
- 5 years of aviation Supply Chain or Engineering experience is strongly preferred. Related aviation experience of a technical nature will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain related field, Business Administration, Aerospace or Engineering preferred
- 2 years of material planning experience
- A strong understanding of statistical forecasting methodology is preferred
- Must have a strong technical aptitude
- Must have knowledge of general computer programs such as E-mail, word processing, and PowerPoint. Must have advanced level of knowledge in MS Excel.
- Knowledge/experience with Hyperion or SQL preferred
- Knowledge/experience with a Planning software system such as MCA, Servigistics, Logility, etc. strongly preferred
- Industry certification such as APICS, CPIM, CPM, or ISM is strongly preferred
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.