Are you ready to work for a company in a high growth mode?
This global leader is seeking a Planner for their Supply Chain team.
Supply Chain Planner:
Skill set required:
- Establishes and manages a timeline for all (local, regional or global) planning activities to meet project milestones.
- Utilize Planning models in ERP system and MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-4 years of experience in an operational role with responsibilities in planning, budgeting, or forecasting.
- Candidate must be willing to seek additional training as needed.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills along with Microsoft Power Point & Word
- Strong analytical skills & reporting
- MRP and / or DRP experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Planning experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.