endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar manufacturing company located in the Angola Indiana area is looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop supply chain strategic direction and goals, ensuring alignment with Plant and Corporate strategic objectives.
- Monitors the adequacy of action plans to meet objectives, monitors performance toward achieving key performance indicators, and ensures alignment.
- Manages demand planning and forecasting for production scheduling to ensure an uninterrupted supply of customer products and to maximize efficient operations and production.
- Audits operational procedures and programs to identify and implement improvements in product availability, storage optimization, receiving and shipping, and inventory accuracy, resulting in increased efficiencies and productivity.
- Develops, implements and/or influences best practices in the disciplines of forecasting, supply chain management, inventory management, production planning, logistics management and sourcing from multiple sources.
- Develops and leads continuous improvement opportunities across the internal / external logistics network.
- Champions the expanded use of technology and lean principles to improve planning, decision making, and execution. Supports the use of the ERP system for inventory management principles.
10+ years working in Supply Chain in fast paced plant environment
5+ years working as a Supply Chain Manager
APICS Certification in supply chain management is preferred (CPIM).
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.