Viewing Job - Supply Chain Manager [EB-1180230578]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supply Chain ManagerMajor Automotive Supplier has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Manager in the Fort Worth/Dallas area.Candidates should have:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelors degree
- APICS Certified
- 3 plus year as a Supply Chain Manager out of Automotive Just In Time Manufacturing environment
- Experience should include Lean Manufacturing Tools
- Experience with ERP Systems such as QAD and MFG Pro
- Inventory Control management utilizing Continuous Improvement actions
- strong Logistics experience
- strong Leadership Skills
- strong understanding of Customer Systems and requirements, DDL, SNC, SMART.