endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage all North American distribution centers, Indirect and Raw Material Purchasing, Distribution and Transportation departments including employees. Direct reports include but not limited to Transportation Manager, Operations Manager(s), Warehouse Manager(s), Purchasing Manager(s) and Planning Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; and 10-15 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in supply chain management. Preferred candidates will have an MBA and APICs certification. A background in manufacturing and distribution will be helpful, with specific experience in ISO, Six Sigma and Lean Distribution.
- Experience with Access, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Experience with creation of queries in an AS 400 database and Business Objects.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of domestic and international freight
- Exposure to ISO, Six Sigma and Lean Distribution
- WMS and TMS experience
- MPR, ERP and DRP knowledge
- Knowledge of international business
- Experience in distribution environment
- Excellent presentation skills
15-25% domestically and internationally
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.